Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rain, rain...


Today was a typical rainy winter day in Texas. One of those days that if I had MY way, would be spend in my pajamas next to the fire place. But, that didnt happen. I did however end up spending a nice night at home working on one of my latest projects.

My greeting cards!













So what do yall think? Theyre just a little something extra to give to family and friends. :)

Oh, and what else did I do today you ask?

I went to the pet shop and got 2 zebra danio for the tank! Its really starting to come along nicely!

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. maybe this is a dumb question, but what does " mst" stand for on those cards ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...theyre my moms initials!

    And those UST ones are going to you and Mak! :)

    ReplyDelete