Monday, October 11, 2010

I officially have a new obsession.

Cartolina stationary. Absolutely ADORABLE. They are a unique twist of new and vintage, earth tones and bright sunny colors! Just SO cute!

And we have this lovely lady to thank for it! Fiona Richards, a graphic designer from British Columbia. Well here...just read this...it explains it pretty well!

"I have a need to actively interact with vintage design - not just collect it and display it - it's a way for me to play with it and share it with others. Combining my own collections with the exotic curiosities collected by my family years ago has become the root of my designs - ancient patterns, colours, block prints, images and textures combined with contemporary colours and type - this is Cartolina!" -Fiona Richards

Here are some of my favorites...:)












No comments:

Post a Comment