Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I did on Thanksgiving day.

Ate LOTS and LOTS of food. My family has a really traditional thanksgiving...we don't mess around with that new 'updated' thanksgiving food...we just stick to what we know is good...:) (that would include but not be limited to: Turkey, dressing (home-made casserole style), green bean casserole, squash casserole, cranberry sauce (from the can...I know Im weird but its my favorite), rolls, pecan pie, fruit salad, and chocolate meringue pie) 

Caught up on some much needed play time with the dogs...Maggie my mothers basset hound loved getting to see Ralphie (my miniature dachshund). And our rescue Baxter had great fun too. :)

Found a bunch of cool old records in my moms old closet. (The Beatles white album was one of the coolest).

Watched A&M BTHO t.u.!!!!!!! ;) Sorry Texas fans, I had to put this one up...and look at that pretty lady! We love you Miss Rev!!!! So proud to be an Aggie today!

No comments:

Post a Comment