Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HELPPPPP.

THIS IS HOW I FELT TODAY.

Its cool, ile admit it. I don't deal with cold weather well AT ALL. But really, this is ridiculous. I live in TEXAS! TEXAS! And Central Texas at that! This kind of weather is not expected! I know that every one up north is laughing right now...but its not really that cold. But, I don't care. This is NOT normal, and I was NOT prepared for it. When I say I wasn't prepared, I mean that because I did not have any gloves or scarves at the apartment, we had to leave the house at 8 AM this morning to go to Wal-Mart & Academy to get some. Did I mention that when we got to Academy there wasn't any power? Luckily though, they let us in, and we walked around Academy in the dark until we found gloves. :) So, needless to say, style icon today, I was NOT. 

HERE ARE SOME PRETTY/CUTE PICTURES OF WINTERY WEATHER THAT MAKE ME FEEL MORE ACCEPTING OF THE CURRENT TEMPERATURES OUT SIDE OF MY DOOR.


OH, HELLO






So, as much as I like to complain, I have to say that today was really one of those days that made me so thankful for what I have...I know that some people don't have a warm place to stay tonight, or any way to keep warm, and I have that and so much more! I have a wonderful boyfriend, great family and friends, and the cutest dachshund (and most spoiled) dachshund in Texas. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment