Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Whole New Life

It feels like it has been a million years since I last wrote. Possibly because it has. Today I was thinking about how much has changed in the last six months. Six months ago I was at a little college in Montrose, and now getting ready to move in with the love of my life and I have just found out that I will was accepted into Texas A&M University! I was so ecstatic when I found out the other day. I know that this is just one step closer to what I want to be. Both of those worlds are very different indeed, but I feel like both of them are going to be very important in the history of my life. I would never give up my time in Houston. I feel like in many ways, Houston is my home. My rock. Ive made friends in Houston that I know will  be with me for the rest of my life. Houston has a way of teaching you things that you cant learn in school...

Speaking of Houston, I recently went to the premiere of a wonderful movie that my father had the opportunity to have a great part in. The movie is called For The Sake Of the Song: The Story of Anderson Fair, and as the name says, it is indeed the story of Anderson Fair! The history in that building is unbelievable! Many amazing singer/songwriters come out of this music scene, just a couple of them including Lyle Lovett, Vince Bell, and of course my father Eric Taylor. ;) If anyone gets the chance to see this film please dont pass it up. I promise you wont be sorry!

Ive also been feeling pretty creative lately. I sort of feel like I am looking at everything from a different perspective right now. Its a really great feeling.

2 comments:

  1. the love of your life huh?? well thats good, i hope he is good enough for ya!

    ReplyDelete