Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bad news, and GREAT news.

Well, it has been a very long time since I really wrote a REAL blog, but I promise I CAN explain. You see, my computer decided to finally go ahead and DIE on me yesterday. It was a long and slow death, starting about a month ago when it stopped keeping its charge. I thought I only needed a new battery, but that didn't work, so I just procrastinated taking it to the shop until yesterday when I tried turning it on only to see a black screen and hear the most awful beeping noise I have ever heard come from my dear little computer. This is the bad news.

The good news? I just bought a brand new MacBook Pro! I absolutely love my new computer, and I have been completely glued to it since about 4:00 PM today...

Since it has been so long since I posted a blog I guess I should update everyone on the good stuff in my life recently. I traveled to Galveston this weekend for the Hands Across the Sand event and it was great. I have a lot of pictures, and I promise to post some soon! I can't tell you how powerful it was to see so many people in one place for a good cause. It made me feel that maybe there was hope for our gulf.

I also got some really rad pictures that day, some of them being of a couple of pelicans who landed literally 15 feet away from us. And being the bird freak that I am, I went a little crazy with the pictures. :)

Well, I want to give a big congratulations to anyone who actually got through this post...and have a great night as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment