Saturday, June 5, 2010

FINALLY...

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, it has been absolutely crazyyyy around here lately! But I can say, that I have officially finished my first week at Texas A&M! :) AND, today I finally had the time to take a couple of pictures of the place for everyone to see! Now remember, we still aren't done, and I will post more as time goes on, but this is it so far. I must say, I'm pretty in love with our little house!!!
The front of the place. 



An view of the living room from the upstairs window.

Ralph loves to lay like this...:)

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this old trunk, it was a gift from my father when we moved in, and it is now our new coffee table! He has had this thing for as long as I can remember.


Yes, as a matter a fact Jesse did make this table. Yes, they are both pretty great. :)

I love our little retro stove.



Our bedroom.

I just had to put this picture up...thats one of those awful singing fish. Im sure all of you know SOMEONE that has one...well, you see, it was a sort of gag gift from my father to Jesse, and we just couldnt think of a better place to put it than there...;)

The upstairs spare bedroom.

...Well, this post got a little longer than I thought it would, so thank you to all of you who lasted until the end! Haha, but seriously, what do yall think? Does anyone have any ideas? :)




3 comments:

  1. that is NOT me!! whos that guy on the couch huh?? huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :)

    Now you just have to come see!

    ReplyDelete