Saturday, July 24, 2010

Martha Stewart

Has some amazing articles in this months magazine.
I know, I know...Martha Stewart. But if you give it the chance, some of it is really pretty good.

Yes, my nails do match the cover. No, I did not do it on purpose.

Here are two of my favorite articles...

Its hard to read, (thanks photobooth) but it says 'Back on the Bike'! 


Its a whole article talking about the a new group of people interested in refurbishing old single speeds and other bikes, and some of the new bikes that you can find with a "vintage look'.

Another amazing article?

This one is called 'Collecting Bottles & Jars'.


Aren't these jars AMAZING? I know my camera doesn't do them justice. But I promise the magazine will not disappoint! :)

There was also a really cute article about watercolor paints, but I decided to limit myself to two articles for your sake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment