Monday, January 10, 2011

The Keurig Mini Plus

Well, Its finally here! My Christmas present to myself! A little late of course. See, I didn't actually order it until we got back to the apartment, then I had to wait the dreaded 3 to 7 days for it to be delivered. 

I chose the green, but the yellow was really cute too! Here is the little baby, pictured with Jesse's mustache mug. It actually one of the only ones that fits on the drip tray (my only real complaint so far). But thats ok because the drip tray can be easily removed (for this reason exactly) and is not needed to make the beverage! 

I did end up buying the carousel, but its really not needed. Just an easy way to display your K cups. Im sure I could have found a much cuter way, butttt sometimes Im a little lazy. 

SO, all in all. Im very happy to have my little green friend, and I think he will make many mornings much more pleasurable! :)

1 comment: