Saturday, January 23, 2010

Childhood Memories

So, last night my mother and I were talking about all of the wonderful family trips that I have gone on in my lifetime. New York, Washington DC, the Grand Canyon, California, etc. But my favorites were always our summer trips to our old house in the little town up north. There is no mall, no tourist hot spots, and no fast food restaurants. Only mountains, clean air, and generations of families living together. In some ways, its like a step back in time. And it was MY home away from home. It is a symbol of all of the best parts of my childhood. By the end of the night, we had decided that we would go back to the old house this summer. It needs alot of fixing up but I know we can do it. Here are some pictures of my home away from home. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment