Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday.

After seeing dinosaur toes' wishlist wednesday post, I was inspired to make one of my own!

So, if anyone knows me, they know that I LOVE owls! So, you can guess that I was very excited when I was looking around etsy today and found these adorable owl soaps made by  EternalSunshine!


Arent they just adorable with their little crocheted scarves?


What else you ask? Well, Ive been doing alot of looking around for cute things for the apartment, and for some reason I keep coming back to the kitchen. Maybe its my love of baking? There are two things that i especially love. Vintage hobnail glasses & a Kitchenaid mixer.



I love the white, but I wouldn't mind some in blue either. :)


Isn't the blue adorable?


Well, even though I'm sure I could go on and on forever, thats it for my Wednesday Wishlist this week! Sociology homework is callinggg. But before I go, I wanted to tell anyone who hasnt signed up for dinosaur toes' Knick Knack Exchange to hurry! I think theres still time, and its such a cool idea why wouldnt you want to be involved? Who knows! Maybe you'll get my knick knack! :)

2 comments:

  1. Umm, my eyes just almost popped out of my head when I clicked on your blog for the first time and saw the owl soaps! I ADORE them! I will have to check those out... Also, I am so happy you are following me! and if you like owls, check out my etsy shop (www.littleowlarts.etsy.com) I have a few felted owls in there and a few more going up tomorrow!
    have a good night!
    ...BrittanButterfly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arent they too cool? I just checked out your etsy shop, and the owls are great. :) Glad you liked em. ;) -Alex

    ReplyDelete