Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Things done today:

1. Went to my second day at Blinndergarten. My math teacher taught me more about ducks than math, the bookstore consists of a closet, and I believe I have officially had a class in every room of the school in my two short days there.

2. Looked at pictures of what will HOPEFULLY be my future apartment!!! :) Its modest, but still a nice little place for us to call home.

3. Gave my miniature dachshund Ralph a bath.

4. Skype'd with my two amazing people, Dena & Makenzie!

5. Looked at lots of amazing craft websites like The Design Sponge & Craftynest.

2 comments:

  1. just to throw this out there... ralph is not a miniature dachshund. No where near miniature in size !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we can let people THINK he is! Hahaha.


    P.S -he is on a new weight control dog food. ;)

    ReplyDelete