Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ok guys, Im officially back! :) I've been posting things on tumblr, but sometimes I just need a little bit more of a "real blog". So I decided to revisit my old blog, and I must say, it feels great! A lot of things have changed recently, but instead of posting one long drawn out blog post, I think I'll just wait and let it all unfold!

But for today, I'll be telling you about my Valentine's Day. Of course, first on the to-do list was gifts! Well actually Jesse was impatient so he opened his a couple days before, besides Im awful at keeping a gift from someone! I always want to give it right away! But I still had mine, so I got to open it then! As soon as I saw it was James Avery, I knew I would love it no matter what! Haha! So anyway, I opened it, and inside was the cutest, tiniest, most perfect little hummingbird charm! It was really special to me, because Jesse always calls me his hummingbird. :)



Jesse and I decided to finally try out a restaurant that we had been wanting to try for SO long, and I am SO glad we did! It's called The Lemon Wedge, and it was A-MAZ-ING! If any of you live in the Bryan College Station area, you have to try it! We had stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, and bread with garlic butter (the best I've EVER had), and then I ordered stuffed salmon with mashed potatoes and veggies, and Jesses got a ribeye with a baked potato! Both of us almost cleaned our plate. I was already so full, but it was Valentine's so we HAD to get dessert! I had lemon meringue, and Jesse had a triple chocolate cake.

After dinner, we RUSHED (we were running a little late because of the dessert, but it was SO worth it!) over to the outdoor theatre down the street to go see Breakfast at Tiffanys! PERFECT Valentines movie? I think yes! The best part was that IT WAS FREE if you brought a receipt from any of the restaurants in downtown Bryan! Don't you just love free things?



After the movie was over, we came home and watched How I Met Your Mother on Netflix before we went to sleep! I was such a perfect Valentines!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alex, i'm so glad you're blogging again. makenzie and i really want you to do a guest post at panchoandleftey. email us text and pictures and we'll make it happen !!!!

    .dena.

    ReplyDelete