Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Treats: Spoons Yogurt

Today my mom came down to College Station to help me shop for supplies for the cake, and after we decided to go get Spoons Yogurt. (Jesse isn't a huge frozen yogurt fan, and I love it, so I take every chance I can get it when Im not with him!). Spoons is pretty much the same as Yogurtland, but it was started in College Station. Always like to help out small businesses! :) So anyway below is a picture of my yogurt! I wish I would have gotten a picture of my moms too! Hers was way prettier because she just had fruits.


Today I decided to get three flavors! Lemon, Strawberry Kiwi, and of course Cake Batter! Its always my go-to favorite! For toppings I decided to get Kiwi, Cheesecake Bites, Mango Balls, Yogurt Chips, and Coconut! I hadn't tried the coconut until today, and I LOVE it! Definitely going on my yogurt from now on!!!

What do you guys put on your frozen yogurt? Or do you like frozen yogurt at all?

2 comments:

  1. I usually prefer fresh fruit on mine! Yours sound pretty tasty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fresh fruit too. :) Its way more refreshing than regular ice cream! (and better for you too ;))

    ReplyDelete