Saturday, March 3, 2012

The other day I looked down at my nails, and realized that I hadn't painted my nails in almost a WEEK! Im sure most of you are thinking Ok? So? Whats the big deal?! But for me, it was! I usually paint my nails 2-3 times a week. Yea I know. But something about look down at my hands and seeing pretty colored nails makes me feel happy! :) Do any of you feel this way too?


I decided to combine my two favorite nail polishes right now, Deporah Lippmann's "Stairway to Heaven" (this is definitely a little bit more pricey than regular drugstore polish, but still worth it) on top of Essie's "Sand Tropez". Both of the colors are so pretty, and they look PERFECT together too! I also used Essie's "Ridge Filling Base Coat" and Out The Door Top Coat. This stuff LITERALLY dries in seconds! Its amazing for running out the door!

2 comments:

  1. well girl, i now know how you'd blow a pay check. i don't paint my that often but you and Makenzie sound like two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much right on point with the paycheck thing. I seriously have an issue... Ha.

    ReplyDelete