Thursday, September 2, 2010

EAT PRAY LOVE

Tonight, Jesse surprised me and took me to the movies. He didnt tell which one we were going to see but I did have a feeling.

You know how there are some movies that just engulf you? You finish the movie with a feeling to take away. Like you are momentarily incased in a bubble. Influenced by the lives of the people you just watched. The feeling varies depending on the movie, but something about it is always the same. I feel like those are the good movies. 

I also think that music can do the same. Its harder with music though. Because you must make up the pictures in your head. It takes more creativity...

Anyway, enough rambling I guess! 

In short, I would recommend the movie to anyone, even though Jesse did say he was one of three males in the theater. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thats because I WAS one of the three guys in the entire theater! It was sort of nerve racking, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now see, I would think that Jesse would be happy in a room full of women!

    ReplyDelete