Sunday, September 12, 2010

I promise, Im still alive...

Ok, I know I might as well not even try and make up excuses for why I havent written in so long...but I promise...it has been INTENSE around here!

Heres a little update on what has been absolutely consuming my life recently...

This is one of the fish I have to memorize for my History of Vertebrates lab...He isnt even weird compared to SOME of the guys. There are 48 of these little (and freakishly huge) things. My practical is on Friday, and needless to say, I'm sort of freaking out.

College football. Period.
(Post script: We're 2-0!)

I feel like every since semester started back, the house has constantly been a mess! Cleaning always gets put on the back burner (which reminds me, I need to clean the top of the stove too).

This picture isn't really relevant, but it is pretty freakin cute!
He wanted to go to the game too...I think he forgets he is K9 sometimes! ;)


1 comment: