Friday, March 16, 2012

Lovin' That New Leather Smell!!!

During the holidays my family asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told them that I really needed a NICE new purse. I hadn't gotten one in a long time, and especially recently I have just been too cheap to buy a nice purse for myself. But since they weren't sure what I wanted, they decided to just give me the cash so that I could go pick it out later.

Needless to say, I JUST bought myself my Christmas present this week. I had looked and looked around for the last two months, and I just couldn't find anything I wanted to spend my money on! Its so weird, when I'm not looking, I see SO many cute purses, and then when I really really need one they all look like old lady purses! Do ya'll know what Im talking about too? 

Anyway, I finally found this baby, and immediately fell in love! Its a sort of vintage style mint green leather purse, and the brand is Fossil. The best part however, is that it was super on sale, so I didn't even have to use all of the money that I was given for Christmas! Yay!!
My new little purse's first trip out and about with me was to Houston to house hunt and then go to the Houston Rodeo (posts to come on both topics very very soon!)



One of my fav. parts about this purse is that it has all these pockets for cards and money and lipsticks and all those things that girls need, so I really don't need a wallet! Perfect summer purse! 

1 comment:

  1. i love the color of your new tote! so SO cute. and yes i totally know how you feel about shopping. first of all i'm equally "cheep" and always claim to need new things (like a purse) and then when i'm out at a store i decided that its too expensive or even better, can't find a good one when i'm actually looking. well, anyway, great find and can't wait to see it in person.
    .dena.
    http://www.panchoandleftey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete