Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PIctures from a disposable camera!

When we were in New Orleans this summer (almost a year ago?! whaaaat?) I picked up this little disposable camera from Urban Outfitters. 

It took me forever to actually get it developed, but I finalllly did! 

It had all of these fun frames, not to mention the faded charm that comes with disposable film. Isn't that pink building so cute stuck in the middle right there! I love NOLA!


Jesse's Aggie Ring Day!

Ducks on our trip to San Antonio. I think this was my favorite picture!

Its always so much fun to see how pictures come out on film. You may not always get to take the picture  a thousand times like when your using your digital, but I find that a lot of times, the pictures come out better anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment