Monday, December 27, 2010

BOOKS I BOUGHT TODAY.

OH. MY. GAWD.
I could write like 5 posts about Todd Selby alone. He started  photographing different people in their homes and blogging about each one. But when it became more popular, he decided to choose 32 of his favorite people/homes and make a book. SO GLAD he did that! Most of the homes are really colorful and eclectic, and the people are pretty much what I want to be when I grow up. JUST. SO. COOL.

Ok, I dont really know much about this book...except that everyone loves it. AND there are two more that were written after it...so Im pretty much really behind.

This one jumped out at me right away. It's set in Savannah, Georgia and it is a non-fiction novel about a murder and the trial that went along with it. I think ile read this one first...

2 comments:

  1. i bought Miriam the girl with the dragon tattoo book a year or so ago because it was a best seller, she said it wasnt great like i thought it would be. let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! Cool...Im reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete