Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!

For as long as I can remember, one of my favorite parts of Christmas was decorating the tree. When I was young we always had real trees, but that stopped after my kitten climbed up to the top and knocked the whole live tree, ornaments, water, and all, to the floor. Ever since then we have had a fake tree. But I didn't really care about that, because it wasn't the tree I loved. It was the ornaments! This year, I had my own little Christmas tree, and while all the ornaments I love from my childhood are still with my mother, Jesse and I had a lot of fun picking out some new ornaments for our tree! But when I finally came home for the holidays, one for the first things I wanted to do was still put up the tree and ornaments. I love all of the ornaments and the stories that go with them so much, I decided to take some pictures to share with all of you!








And of course I had to add this too...Ralphie trying to hide in all of the wrapping from the ornaments...

And this is my little tree that I had at my apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment